THE AGENCY FOR CO-OPERATIVE HOUSING
The Agency for Co-operative Housing administers the operating agreements between Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) and more than 500 housing co-operatives. The Agency’s head office is located in Ottawa and there are regional offices in Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto. This position is located in Toronto.
Senior Administrative Assistant Full-time (37.5 hours per week) / 1-year contract
Reporting to the Manager, Operations, the Senior Administrative Assistant provides clerical and administrative support to staff assigned to the Ontario/P.E.I. Regional Service Centre, posts or sends out routine communications, manages the regional office facility and performs administrative duties, as assigned. They provide back-up support for other administrative assistants at the Agency, as required.
Skills and knowledge necessary for this position include:
- a post-secondary diploma in secretarial studies or business administration, or equivalent experience
- excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- superior analytical skills and attention to detail
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- experience with meeting and travel arrangements, minute-taking and records management
Personal attributes required include:
- a commitment to high-quality client service
- excellent interpersonal skills
- ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize
- ability to work both independently and in a team
The Agency for Co-operative Housing is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Recruitment-related accommodations will be provided upon request.
If interested, please send your resume to Sirikit Moreau at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 28 February 2020.
We will contact only those candidates whom we wish to interview