EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Office Coordinator, West Hills Co-Operative Homes Inc.
West Hills Co-operative Homes is currently seeking for the permanent part time position of Office Coordinator for our 48 unit townhouse Co-operative located on the West Mountain in Hamilton. This position reports to the Co-Op’s Board of Directors and is responsible for the overall management of the Co-Op.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Meeting the legal requirements of the Co-Op
- Ensuring the Co- Op is good repair
- Managing the Co-Op’s finances
- Administration of the Co-Op office
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a Co-Op or Property Management sector.
- Knowledge of Co-Operative housing is an asset
- Proficient in computer programs such as Windows, MS Office, MS Excel and Accounting applications
- Strong skills in office, finance is required
- Comprehensive knowledge of current legislation regarding Co-Op Act, etc.
- Strong financial knowledge including subsidy administration
- Professional conduct required with ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, highly organized, detail oriented and ability to problem solve
- Proficient analytical, budget preparation and strategic planning skills
This position is 2 days per week from 9am to 5pm and 1 day per week from 1pm to 9pm. Salary to commensurate with experience.
Please apply with resume and cover letter to:
Mail: West Hills Co-Operative Homes Inc. Attn: President, Board of Directors 49-701 Stone Church Road West Hamilton ON L9B 2N8
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.