This event has ended
April 25, 2020
This event is one of two education days held each year for housing co-operatives, with the goal to further co-op housing education in areas of governance, management, financial oversight and community development. The event provides a great networking opportunity for co-op housing members and enables conference attendees to share tools, best practices, and information on important co-op issues.
COCHF Annual General MEETING
The main agenda item for this meeting will be to approve the 2019 audited financial statements and board elections to fill four (4) vacant positions. The AGM meeting package will be sent to COCHF members by mail in the 1st week of April 2020. Use the conference registration form to RSVP for this meeting.
2020 spring EDUCATION WORKSHOP LINE-UP:
- Great Elections(Tracey Geddes)
- Violence & Harassment Awareness(Jennifer Threndyle, Workplace Safety & Prevention Services WSPS https://www.wsps.ca/Home.aspx)
- NewViews NPH Software Training(Kirk Lyn & Excelia Dewi, NewViews NPH https://newviews.com/nonprofit-housing/)
- Healthy Landscapes, Thriving Communities(Elena Christy)
- Insurance Policies & Tips for Housing Co-ops (Brittany King & Jeff Lyle, The Co-operators https://www.cooperators.ca/local/Jeff-Lyle-Insurance)