Director, Member Services
The Golden Horseshoe Co-operative Housing Federation (GHCHF) is seeking an experienced Director of Member Services to fill a vacant position within the Federation.
Qualities we are seeking for this salaried position:
- experienced in the Co-operative Housing sector.
- knowledgeable in all government programs, the Co-operative Corporations Act and housing co-op by-laws.
- an efficient multi-tasking administrator with appropriate people skills.
- competent with computer programs, payables and budget preparation.
- excellent written and oral communication skills.
- experience in event planning and volunteer co-ordination.
- self motivated, able to plan and work independently while reporting to a volunteer Board of Directors.
- able to work with a diverse client/member base.
- able to interact with all levels of government and co-op sector partners.
- skilled at maintaining social media
- our office is located in Hamilton, we service the area between Dundas through to Fort Erie. A vehicle will be required.
- only those with the above qualifications will be contacted.
- previous applicants need not re-apply.
Email resumes to email@example.com by September 30th 2020